I love the look of wood, so I’ve got wood floors, cabinets and tables in my home. The only thing I don’t like is trying to keep it all clean.
I’ve tried furniture and floor waxes, but hated the residue that it leaves behind. The residue from the waxes feels gross, easily smudges and attracts dust. I’m constantly cleaning and the problem only gets worse!
Fortunately, a friend told me about Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk. This is a simple polish, not a wax, that removes build-up, dirt and grime while also drawing out the natural beauty of the wood. Even better, I’m not constantly having to dust my furniture!
Keep reading to see my full review on this product…
How Dutch Glow Works
Based on an Amish formula, Dutch Glow is a polish that works to clean any wooden surface. Unlike your typical cleaning products, this is not a wax or oil based cleaner that will leave a sticky or greasy residue on your furniture. It also doesn’t attract dust like other cleaners do which is a huge plus in my opinion.
You use Dutch Glow like you would any other cleaner – spray it on the piece you want to clean, then wipe it down with a cloth (microfiber ones work best) to clean away dirt, dust, grime and wax build-up. It doesn’t just clean either, it actually restores the look of your furniture which is something you won’t find with most other cleaning products on the market.
Your wooden items will be left protected, with a natural shine and beauty.
Here’s the Dutch Glow commercial which will give you more of an idea how it works:
Pros and Cons
As is true of any product, Dutch Glow has its pros and cons. Here are some of the things I’ve spotted:
- Dutch Glow is not a wax, so there is no wax build-up.
- Doesn’t attract dust like some silicone and wax-based products: No sticky residue that contributes to fingerprints, smudges and water rings.
- The Dutch Glow set offers two different nozzles for different applications. One set has you covered for every possible type of wood cleaning job.
- No abrasives that could damage the beauty of your furniture. Dutch Glow protects and feeds wood, rather than scratching it.
- This is not a multipurpose cleaner. You really can only use it on wood. This means that you’ll need other cleaners for other types of surfaces.
- While it will clean your wood floors, cabinets and other items, it can’t repair scratches or other damage.
Where to Buy Dutch Glow
I got my bottles online from the official website which is the best deal by far. I got some free bonuses, including a polishing cloth as well as a bottle with a special nozzle designed for applying Dutch Glow to floors. All I had to do was pay an extra shipping and handling charge.
If you have wood floors, cabinets, shelves or own wooden furniture, check out the Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk. You may be amazed at how well it restores the wood’s natural beauty and how it reduces your workload while enhancing the appearance of your home.